Carat has a very 'Effective' night at IPA Awards Ceremony
Following a hugely successful day at the IPA Eff Week conference, it was time for AdLand to down tools and dress to the nines for the highly anticipated IPA Effectiveness Awards.
The awards are heralded as the most prestigious and demanding in the industry and are judged by the crème de la crème of marketing minds, both agency and client side.
In total Carat were shortlisted for four and sister-agency, Vizeum for two, with Dentsu Aegis-owned marketing effectiveness consultancy, Data2Decisions contributing across the board. We are therefore thrilled to announce that the Dentsu Aegis family walked away with a full house:
- GOLD for The AA ‘From spark-plugs to sing-a-longs’
- GOLD for Guinness ‘Made of More’
- SILVER for Baileys ‘Don’t mind if I Baileys’
- SILVER for Sport England 'This Girl Can'
- SILVER for IKEA 'The wonderful everyday'
- SILVER for Weetabix 'A Rembrandt in the attic...'
This is the most Effectiveness Awards we have ever won as a network and is a tangible demonstration that our vision of Innovating the Way Brands are built is truly working.
Carat's Winning Entries