Carat Wins Big at the China Advertising Annual Digital Awards
Carat wins big at the 2016 China Advertising Annual Digital Awards, bagging Media Agency of the Year Award and a Gold for “Kung Fu Noodle Magic” campaign as well as adding two Silvers for adidas and three Bronzes for Friso, Oreo and PGI.
Details of the wins as follows,
- Carat China - 2016 Media Agency of the Year
- Master Kong: Kung Fu Noodle Magic - Media Planning - Gold
- adidas NMD Sound booth - VR - Silver
- adidas #FindFocus# - O2O - Silver
- Friso “Let Go Baby” - Entertainment - Bronze
- Oreo’s Journey Home - Ecommerce - Bronze
- PGI Celebrity Campaign - Media Planning - Bronze
China Advertising Annual Digital Awards is one of the prestigious awards in China’s advertising industry, held by China Advertising magazine which has a 35 years’ history. This award recognizes the good work with the best use of digital media, the best creativity and the best results generated for brands and advertisers, and the outstanding companies, brands and people.
Ellen Hou, CEO at Carat China said: “This recognition from the judges is testament to everyone’s hard work and I’m hugely proud and inspired. We continue to show how we can redefine media by bringing together technology, science and imagination. This seamless integration has a real benefit for our clients as we look to create simplicity for them and focus on driving transformative growth.”
Congratulations to all the winning teams and clients!